Based in Lyon, France
Sigma Theory is a turn-based strategy game about spying and diplomacy. After mankind makes its greatest ever scientific discovery, the world's superpowers compete with each other to develop new technology. Your government places you at the head of an intelligence agency with a single directive: to win this silent war by any means necessary.
From the creators of the award-winning sci-fi game Out There... In the near future, scientists make a discovery that allows mankind to develop world-changing new technology. Suddenly the world’s superpowers realize they could have the power to destroy the global financial system, wipe out entire countries or even gain access to immortality. However, this discovery – called “The Sigma Theory” – can only be harnessed by a handful of scientists. You are placed at the head of your country’s intelligence agency. Your objective: world domination by any means necessary, using the power of the Sigma Theory. To achieve this you will have powerful resources at your disposal: special covert agents, tactical drones and, of course, your skills of diplomacy. It’s a cold war out there, one in which mankind must face up to its future. A future that leads, ultimately, to the technological singularity.
- A new take on the spy genre, set during a futuristic global cold war.
- Become chief of an intelligence agency
- Recruit your team from 50 unique agents
- Give them real-time guidance during field operations
- Take strategic advantage with your drone fleet
- Deceive your rivals during diplomatic summits
- Betray inconvenient allies
- Discover 30 world-changing technologies
Teaser Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for The Sigma Theory. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Awards & Recognition
- "The world also needs more games from the creators of Out There."
- Graham Smith, Rock, Paper, Shotgun
- "Imagine something like House of Cards, where the higher you climb the greater the fall if you fail."
- Owen Faraday, PocketTactics
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
About Mi-Clos Studio
The team behind Out There is composed of Mi-Clos Studio, which is lead by Michael Peiffert, and FibreTigre. Together, they have launched the mobile hit Out There to the universe.
More information on Mi-Clos Studio, our logo & relevant media are available here.
The Sigma Theory Credits
Michaël Peiffert - Mi-Clos Studio
Founder, Creative Director, Art
Game Designer, Writer
Music and Sound - Redacted
Programmer - Monkey Moon
Sandra Fresquet + Matthieu Collangettes - Black Muffin Studio